Forest eco-educational center
tract "Dubrova", Pidhirja, Bohorodchany district, Ivano-Frankivsk region
tel.: +38 03471 23082
We kindly invite for the interesting recreation on the nature.
Unique breeds of conifers trees - 23 kinds of pine, 9 kinds of larch, fir, thuya, and cypresses grow in the dendrology park on the area of 8 hectares. You can see such exotic trees as magnolia, aralia, catalpa, tulip tree, and many others. Gathered conifers and deciduous plants represent flora of almost all continents of the earth.
There is an alley of 24 cedar trees planted by the Honored foresters of Ukraine, who have once visited the ecocenter.
The powerful wood animals - wild boars live in the open-air cages arranged in the manner of the wild nature.
Three-hundred years old oaks, also known as oaks of Dovbush, are unique. The wild bees have organized their beehives in the hollows of the trees.
There are the remains of the defensive line - Austrian trenches preserved since the First World War on the ecocenter territory.
Many natural mineral sources, water in which contains high concentration of glycerin, are situated in the tract.
All about the Carpathian flora and fauna can be found in the Forest Museum with an interesting exposition of the fossil fauna rests from Starunia village (hairy rhino, mammoth, aurochs, wide-mouthed deer).
There are special places for rest and eco-routes arranged for tourists and guests of the park.
Dear tourists! Preserve nature!
At the territory of the natural monument it is prohibited:
- to kindle a fire;
- to inscribe at trees, stones;
- to make excessive noise;
- to pluck and trample flowers;
- to hack trees, to damage tree crowns and trunks, to break branches;
- to destroy bird nests, anthills;
- to hunt, catch birds, insects and other fauna representatives;
- to muddy drinking water sources;
- to break bottles or other glass;
- to gather berries, mushrooms, fruits, seeds and herbs;
- to litter and pollute the territory;
- to break ground cover;
- to make camps and resting places; - to destroy or to damage information and restrict signs.