Constructions Complex of Dominican monastery
T. Shevchenko Str., 61,Bohorodchany town, Ivano-Frankivsk region
It is a significant landmark of sacred architecture. Roman Catholic Kostel of Dominican Friar was erected in 1691 with four tetrahedral towers. Monastery and kostel were built for the money of Stanislav-Kosta Kosakivskyi, husband of Countess Kateryna Pototska. Wooden premises of kostel during 1742-1761 were replaced by brick walls with baroque elements. Restoration carried out during 1904-1905 but after the First and Second World Wars the temple was almost destroyed. Today the premises have been transferred to Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Moscow patriarchy. Near the temple there are two buildings – kliashtor of Dominican Friar (former monastery, 1762) and entrance gate (1775).